There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Counterfeit Fashion-Manufacturers Are Pivoting to Making Counterfeit Masks – The Fashion Law
- Levi Strauss bets moral mission can survive public markets – Financial Times
- Brooks Brothers Says It Will Manufacture 150,000 Masks Per Day – GQ
- Sometimes Distractions are Good – Die, Workwear!
- Allen Edmonds Pledges to Make 5000 Masks Per Day – Instagram
Retail Employees Are Being Hit Hard As Companies Like Everlane and Macy’s Respond to Coronavirus – GQ