There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Fashioning the future: At 80, Ralph Lauren is facing his namesake company’s toughest chapter yet – Fortune
- Style & Fashion Drawings: Further Simplification – Put This On
- Creating Tomorrow: what consumers want next – WGSN Insider
- Are We About to See a Second Golden Age for the #Menswear Blog? – Inside Hook
- Taking a Shorts Break – Die, Workwear!
- Brooks Brothers is closing its Eastern NC shirt factory, cutting nearly 150 jobs – New Observer
- 15 Indigenous Designers on What Sustainable Fashion Is Missing – Vogue