There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Johnny Gregorek Sets the Record for a Mile—Run in Blue Jeans – Runner’s World
- Mohsin Sajid Leads the History of Hemp in Denim – Carved in Blue
- The Gap Posts a Record $932 Million Loss – CNN Business
- The Best Value-Focused Brands, Part Three – Put This On
- Denimhunters Talks to Brit Eaton on Newly Launched Podcast – Denimhunters
- Reading, Donating, and Doing – Die, Workwear!