There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Japanese Outerwear: Introducing Kentaro Nakagomi of Coherence – Clutch Cafe Blog
- Future of Fragrance – WGSN Insider
- The New Science Of Counting Shoppers: The Tech Tracking Customers In The Age Of Coronavirus – Forbes
- Ever wonder how your favourite pair of jeans were made? – Nine AU
- Copenhagen-based Beyond Leather Materials raises €1.1 million to make sustainable leather from apple pulp – EU Startup
- What Is David Working on Today? 6/28/20 – Pants Repair – David Lynch Theater
- Some Leicester factories stayed open and forced staff to come in, report warns – The Guardian