Jon Pham from Los Angeles has clearly and very selfishly been hiding his 3sixteen ST-120x from us but we’ve finally managed to hack into the fade mainframe and grab these images. Nah, he just submitted ’em, really.
Between cycling and working on film sets to just about everything else, Jon wears these jeans every day and has soaked them only 4 times in 3.5 years. Maintaining a great balance between washed-out hues and indigo packed sections, these jeans are kind of an anomaly. The shins are remarkably dark with maybe a little indigo loss peaking through, which leads right up into the bright, lighthouse-esque beams on the knees.
Further up you have tons of different shades of denim on the thighs, all in different fading phases, and sharp whiskers on the lap. Flip em over to see what shape Jon’s phone and wallet are, as well as to witness the denim version of Inception via thosegod-tier honeycombs.
You can follow Jon on Instagram @jonpham
3sixteen CT-120x Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton raw selvedge denim
- Fabric weight: 14.5 oz.
- Fabric source: Okayama, Japan
- Made in: USA
- Fit: high rise, roomy top block, and tapered knee
- Additional Details:
- Indigo warp / black weft
- Custom gunmetal shanks and rivets
- Selvedge fly and coin pocket detailing
- Heavyweight leather patch by Tanner Goods
- Available at: 3sixteen for $220