There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Gore-Tex: Inventor of waterproof fabric Robert Gore dies aged 83 – BBC
- How Levi’s Big E Became the Most Coveted Jeans on the Planet – Robb Report
- Why bankruptcy is rarely the end for retailers in dire straits – QZ
- Channeling Corridor’s Vibrations – A Continuous Lean
- Jobs at risk as Ralph Lauren plans to reduce workforce – Retail Gazette