There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Actually Sustainable: How Brands Are Going Vintage – Put This On!
- Filson Teamed Up With Ford for a Stylish Bronco That’s Built to Fight Forest Fires – Inside Hook
- Can the stain of forced and child labour be removed from cotton? – The Economist
- What Is the Greatest Decade for American Horror Movies? – Inside Hook
- Gap considers closing all its UK stores – BBC
- Hiroki Kishimoto, founder of Japan Blue Jeans, on becoming the best in Japanese Denim – Alister & Payne
- Amsterdam’s Denim Scene is Still Kicking, But With a More Local Flavor – Sourcing Journal