There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Why Open a Store in the Middle of a Pandemic? Ask Dries Van Noten – GQ
- How Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Became Menswear Icons – Inside Hook
- Patagonia on why it won’t fuel a ‘superficial desire’ for its products – Marketing Week
- Fashion’s $16 Billion Debt To Garment Workers Should Spark Reform, Not Sympathy – Forbes
- Resistance Podast: Is it too revolutionary? – Gimlet
- Need to Know: South2 West8 – Dry Clean Only