This was quite the year for a variety of reasons. And what better way to reflect upon it than to count down the most read articles on a pants website? Reed and David are joined by Heddels Features Editor James Smith to run down our top hits (not necessarily greatest, but top) this year and look forward to what may be yet to come.
This episode is brought to you by the Heddels Shop, listeners get 10% off with the code BLOWOUT. Also, if you like what we’re doing, please leave us a review on Apple podcasts, just keep scrolling and hit the stars! If you have any questions you’d like us to answer, topics to cover, or people to talk to, email us at [email protected]. Listen on the embedded player above or on the following platforms:
Also here are those top articles if you’d care to read them:
- How To Make a Face Mask Out of a T-Shirt – DIY PPE
- Ralph’s Roster – The Many Faces of Ralph Lauren
- The Rough History of Biker Cuts
- Rakuten Global – How to Still Order Outside Of Japan
- The 6 Different Types of Shoelaces
- All the Colors of the Shell Cordovan Rainbow
- The Harsh Reality of the CARES Act and Paycheck Protection Program
- Introducing Vidalia Mills – The Return of American Selvedge
- Vibram By the Numbers – All the Classic Rubber Soles
- Does “Cotton Kill”? The Moisture Wicking Properties of Various Fabrics
- Teacore Leather – What’s it All About?
- Tyrolean Shoes – Thick and Stitched
- How To Do Your Laundry Without a Washing Machine