There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Three Decades Later, One of America’s Most Iconic Blanket Makers Has Returned – Inside Hook
- Denim as an Ally: How the Industry Is Taking Steps to Right Its Wrongs – Rivet
- Aleks Cvetkovic’s Style Guide: F-Off I’m Comfy – Clutch Cafe
- The Complex Web of Production – Die, Workwear!
- Why Retailers Are Embracing ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ Services This Holiday Season – Forbes