There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Better With Age: 10 Things Better Bought Used – Put This On
- US bans all cotton and tomato products from Xinjiang over slave labor – ABC News
- Cone Denim Completes First Oritain Verification of Origin Audit for Cotton – Rivet
- A Bath Hater’s Guide to Not Hating Baths – Inside Hook
- One Year Since Australia’s Black Summer – Patagonia