Pete may be in Portland, Oregon but that denim is from Greensboro baby! His Raleigh Denim Martin jeans tapped the renowned and now closed, Cone Mills White Oak Plant in Greensboro, North Carolina for its fabric, and the results are, well… just look at them! Although sad that his denim fabric is growing forever scarcer now, it’s awesome to see Pete squeezing the most out of these jeans for the past 5 years.
From driving across the country and hiking mountains to working on cars, riding his bike—and through many many beer spills—these jeans have come out the perfect amount of scathed. Subjected to 10 washes and 2 soaks, the Pete has chipped away a lot of the indigo in high-stress areas like the thighs and seat, leaving happy shades of bright blue. The whiskers and knee craters have great long shadows underneath them giving a great dramatic look while the honeycombs are more shallow with a ton of creases about to pop off any day now.
Check out Pete on Instagram @indigoon_
Raleigh Denim Martin Thin Taper Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton selvedge raw denim
- Fabric weight: 12.5 oz.
- Fabric source: Cone Mills in North Carolina, USA
- Made in: USA
- Fit: Taper
- Additional details:
- Button fly
- Gold stitching
- Half-lined back pockets
- Limited edition, hand-stamped numbered leather-patch
- Selvedge-lined coin pocket and back belt loop
- Hand-signed inside on front pocket
- Signature red chainstitch hem
- Available at: Raleigh Denim for $285