There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Chinese TV blurs Nike, Adidas logos amid Xinjiang cotton battle – New York Post
- Our Quest for Circularity – Patagonia
- A New Hotel in Wrangler’s Hometown Puts Denim Front and Center – Rivet
- The Making Of “The Midnight Cowboy” And The Remaking Of Hollywood – The New Yorker
- Fat Ties and Turn Ups – How Kids Rebel Against School Uniform – Vice
- Overburden – Patagonia