There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- How Selling to Moms Helped Make Vans a Sneaker Titan – GQ
- AWAKENING: THE RAVEN – Ginew
- Model Nick Kamen, famed for revealing Levi’s ad, dead at 59 – New York Post
- The Great New York City Roller Skating Boom – The New Yorker
- Are We Witnessing the Renaissance of Basketball Shorts? – Inside Hook
- Consumers Are Watching, But Is the Denim Industry Behaving Any Better? – Rivet
- Aaron Levine On Retailing, Instagram, And Thrifting – Put This On