If you’ve followed the show for any time, you’re aware that I (David) don’t buy much. It has been over a year since I have bought any new garment for myself, until that streak was broken with a pair of Engineered Garments x Sebago moccasins…that I immediately returned due to low quality.
However, the store I returned them to (Lost & Found) has a policy of only store credit for returns. Considering I’ve been unsuccessful at buying something for the past year, I put the task to Reed and Albert who will be responsible for spending my $400.18 Canadian. Listen in for their picks and what I will eventually get to enjoy!
Also we talk about the new Oldest Indigo Garment and the New York Times’s poor excuse for a denim washing guide.
- The Real McCoy’s Horsehide Pig
- Vans Vault OG Suede Authentic
- Larry Bird Bearbrick
- Paraboot Reims Loafer
- Beams Plus Jacquard Linen Cardigan
- The Real McCoy’s Loopwheel Parka
- Tender WS451 Short Sleeve High Back Shirt
- 4SDesigns Braided Combo Shirt
- Barena Venezia Trousers Bativoga Ramata Cuoio
Join Heddels+ for more episodes, exclusive discounts, giveaways and more!