Matt in New York is an Iron Ranger in his own right, seasoning his Red Wing Iron Rangers for over 10 years. Surviving 5 resoles and countless miles on the city cement, these boots are what we wish our boots looked like or hope to look like one day.
Iron Rangers are a classic entry-level welted boot, but few reach a level like this that shows why they’re such a staple. They’re buttery soft with photogenic creasing and intense patina. It’s the boot equivalent of when those action stars in movies get hurt but all their wounds look super cool. And you just know they fit Matt like a glove.
It’s submissions like this that embody our tagline “own things you want to use forever”. These are Matt’s only boots and he’s earned this look. Much respect.
You can see Matt on Instagram @Streetvintagedenim
Red Wing Heritage 8111 Iron Ranger Boots
- Material: premium, proprietaryAmber Harness leather
- Fabric source: USA
- Made in: USA
- Fit: Size D (regular width) or EE (square width)
- Additional details:
- Originally built for iron miners
- 6-inch boot
- Chrome hardware and speed hooks
- Goodyear welt construction
- Triple stitched
- Double layer leather toe cap
- Leather heel pocket
- Nitrile cork outsole
- Taslan laces
- No. 8 Last
- Available at: Zappos for $320