There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Denim Manufacturing: The Path To Redemption – The Interline
- How The ACG Air Mowabb Took Nike To New Heights – Mr Porter
- How “Many Saints of Newark” Nailed All the Little Details of Italian Mobster Style – Inside Hook
- Should Brands Even Be Speaking About Social Issues? – High Snobiety
- Clothing Is About to Get More Expensive With Cotton Prices at 9-Year Highs – Bloomberg
- Argentina’s Textile Crusader – The Craftmanship Initiative