There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- ‘Worst fashion wage theft’: workers go hungry as Indian suppliers to top UK brands refuse to pay minimum wage – The Guardian
- Exploring sustainability in Design With Chatuque – Denim dudes
- Jason Denham – Sourcing Journal
- Virgil Abloh’s Blueprint for Black Advancement – Business of Fashion
- Mind Over Mountain – Patagonia
- Nike Hedges Its Bets With Virtual Sneakers – Business of Fashion