There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Bucket Hats, 1990s Sneakers And Mr. Justin Bieber Channelling Faith No More: Why Gen Z Is The New Gen X – Mr. Porter
- Made-To-Order: The Solution To Fashion’s Sustainability Problem – The Interline
- Fashion For Good Launches Consortium Dedicated To Dry Textile Processing – Sourcing Journal
- The Battle of Boxers Vs. Briefs – The Rake
- Op-Ed | New York’s Fashion Act? More Like Fashion Won’t Act. – The Business of Fashion