There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- The History Of Blake Construction – Shoegazing
- 25 Years Later, Reflecting on the Genius of “Trainspotting” – Trainspotting
- Trappists look laid back in new denim habits – Crux
- Literally Everything You Need to Know About How Leather is Made, With Ashland Leather’s Phil Kalas – Stitchdown
- Films And Things : Uniforms – Oi Polloi
- Nino Cerruti obituary – The Guardian
- Are Department Stores Still Relevant? – Business of Fashion