• Start Here
  • Shop
Shop

Richer Poorer Renders A Staple Sweatpant In Recycled Fleece

Elevate your cozy time with the Richer Poorer Men’s Recycled Fleece Classic Sweatpants. If you’re anything like me, when you get home from work, the jeans come off and the loungewear goes on. Unless you work from home, then it’s more than likely loungewear 100% of the time, and if that’s the case, I envy you. No matter how your workday breaks down, all of us deserve some quality sweats to wear while sitting around the house, or while taking a casual jaunt around on a day off.

These Men’s Recycled Fleece Classic Sweatpants are for everybody, not just men. I’d be willing to bet your partner’s going to want to wear this relaxed tapered fit at least once while it’s pouring snow out. The Sweatpants are indeed composed of 40% recycled polyester, hence the name, the other 60% is good old cotton. The interior is brushed like any of your favorite fleece, there are two pockets at the hips, an elasticated waistband with adjustable drawstrings, elasticated hem for the big feet out there, and they come in a duo of colors anyone can pull off.

Available for $76 at Manready Mercantile

Join today and gain instant access to:

2 product giveaways per month
Exclusive Heddels+ articles and podcast episodes
Heddels+ Discord community
No ads on the entire Heddels site
Up to 20% off at the Heddels Shop, STAG Provisions, Blue in Green, Clutch Cafe, and more!