There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- How Menswear Brands Survive Or Fall – Put This On
- Jason Jules Tells the Story Behind Four of the Iconic Photos in His Groundbreaking Menswear Book “Black Ivy” – Inside Hook
- Why Fashion Should Take Sustainability Talk from Checkmarks to Concrete Claims – Sourcing Journal
- “found a dude on grilled trying to flip children’s designer jackets as balaclavas and I am fucking crying laughing dude” – Twitter
- Supreme Appoints Tremaine Emory Creative Director – Business of Fashion
- Ivy Style: Not Just For White Guys – GQ