There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Vintage Watches: Talking Bracelets – Hodinkee
- Shoegazing Podcast – Ep. 21, Emil Rahmana Putra, Winson / Midas, about the Indonesian boot and shoemaking scene – Shoegazing
- One Memorable Look: Mr Marc Bolan’s Glam Rock Panache – Mr. Porter
- Why Nike’s Working Double Time to Keep This ‘Embarrassing’ Data Under Wraps – Sourcing Journal
- Why Robots Still Can’t Do One of Fashion’s Most Important Jobs – Business Of Fashion
- The Upside Of Lockdown: Design Careers Shaped By The Pandemic – New York Times
- Not Hurt, Healing – Patagonia