There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- 10 Years of Battenwear: An Interview With Battenwear’s Shinya Hasegawa – Oi Polloi
- The Forever Chemicals – Patagonia
- Transparency’s Biggest Obstacles, According To Mills And Spinners – Rivet
- Garmology: Keeping craft alive – With Tim Little of Grenson – Well Dressed Dad
- C.H. Meylan And The Living History of America’s Most Complicated Watch – Hodinkee
- Yohei Fukuda European trunk shows – Shoegazing
- The New Faces Of Tailoring – Die, Workwear!
- Are We Living Through a Mullet Comeback? – Inside Hook