With the constant talk about Americana and US-inspired heritage wear I’d say its about time to skip across the pond — or quite a few ponds, to be exact — and highlight a subcultural icon that has traversed the sands of time while managing to look better and better the longer they carry on. We’re talking about the Monkey Boot.
Join Heddels+ to Keep ReadingThis article is part of our membership program, Heddels+ that includes exclusive content, discounts, giveaways, an online chat forum, and much more. Your memberships help keep our mission alive.
- Exclusive Heddels content
- 2 product giveaways per month
- Ongoing 20% off at Heddels Shop
- Access to Heddels+ Discord community
- Exclusive bonus podcast feed
- Heddels+ discounts at brands and retailers across the industry
- No ads on Heddels