There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- American-Made Clothing Is Making a Comeback – InsideHook
- The perfect tent – Paul Messner
- Levi Strauss and HSBC Team for Supplier Financing Program – Sourcing Journal
- Nike ACG = All Cheap Garbage? – Rose Anvil
- Life on the river with Wit Pimkanchanapong – Ponytail Journal & Supplies
- How much ‘tech’ is actually in Uniqlo’s HeatTech? – The Guardian