If you’re into raw denim and heritage menswear, you’ll know that pieces from our niche don’t show up too often in pieces of mainstream media. It’s not like you flick onto Food Network and Guy Fieri is wearing a pair of Samurais in the kitchen, or anything. But there is one kitchen where there’s a whole lot of quality menswear on show, and that’s the kitchen in The Bear.
Join Heddels+ to Keep ReadingThis article is part of our membership program, Heddels+ that includes exclusive content, discounts, giveaways, an online chat forum, and much more. Your memberships help keep our mission alive.
- Exclusive Heddels content
- 2 product giveaways per month
- Ongoing 20% off at Heddels Shop
- Access to Heddels+ Discord community
- Exclusive bonus podcast feed
- Heddels+ discounts at brands and retailers across the industry
- No ads on Heddels