There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Loop De Doo: Denim Belt Loops Turn 100 – Sourcing Journal
- Patagonia Stories Podcast: Intergenerational Knowledge – The Cleanest Line
- Watches: Made To Order – The Rise Of Watches That Are Limited Editions Of One – MR PORTER
- -25° Solo Winter Camping – Testing my Limits – The Lost Lakes
- I Tested These 11 Eco-Friendly Gift Wrap Ideas. Here Are My Favorites! – Eco Cult
- Inside Redcast – Meet our Team! – Redcast Heritage Co.
- Workers in Thailand who made F&F jeans for Tesco ‘trapped in effective forced labour’ – The Guardian