There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Garmology podcast: Status, culture, and garms – With W David Marx – Well Dressed Dad
- Shoegazing Podcast – Ep. 26, Anders Sundström, Paul Brunngård, about the ingredients in shoe care products – Shoegazing
- Stitchdown Shoenanza London + Northampton Shoe Factory Group Trip – Stitchdown
- Origin USA Jeans Beat Levi’s, Wrangler in Grueling New Product Test – Sourcing Journal
- Style Strategies: Peter Middleton, Wythe Founder | Valet.
- What Makes a Watch Sexy? – Hodinkee
- An Introduction to British Watchmaker Rebecca Struthers – Hodinkee
- Diary of a Rake: Kazuki Nagayama – The Rake
- Clown or cool? TRUTH about barefoot shoes – Rose Anvil