Just under a year of wear, this pair of Rogue Territory Dark Stanton jeans are today’s Fade of the Day. Hailing from Canada, Melvin Gomez wore his jeans everyday for 10 months with a single wash and soak. He’s worn them to class, while playing sports and even under his work uniform.
Because the fabric has an indigo warp and black weft, the fades show a fairly high contrast at just 10 months. They’ve even given way to reveal the tonal threads of RgT’s signature lasso stitch. Keep it up, Melvin.
- Name: Rogue Territory Dark Stanton
- Fabric: Kurabo Mills Indigo x black selvedge denim
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Fit: Mid-rise, slim straight
- Unique features:
- Signature lasso stitch at rear pockets
- 6th pen pocket
- Belt loops sewn into waistband
- Available for $235 at Rogue Territory