Rogue Territory Slubby Stanton – Just Released
Rogue Territory has grown rapidly over the last couple of years to become one of the more well-known and respected Made in America denim brands on today’s market. They’re constantly innovating and pushing out new products, most recently their just announced newest model, the Slubby Stanton.
Based on their popular Stanton fit, a slim straight fit with a mid rise, the Slubby Stanton uses an unsanforized Nihon Menpu selvedge denim that definitely lives up to the slubby name. The fabric is a hemp/cotton blend that has unsigned hairs which adds to the unique hand of the irregular weave. The posted weight is 13.5oz pre-soak, coming up to 14.5oz post-soak, though initially the rigidness of the denim makes it feel much heavier.
This is the first time that Rogue Territory have used an unsanforized fabric which means there will only be limited quantities made. It is available now for $265 by preorder on the Rogue Territory online shop so head over and put your order in before they sell out.
- Name: Rogue Territory Slubby Stanton
- Weight: 13.5oz (pre-soak), approximately 14.5oz (post-soak)
- Denim: Unsanforized Nihon Menpu Mills cotton/hemp selvedge denim
- Further Details:
- Selvedge on fly extension and coin pocket
- Branded waistband button
- Hidden Pen Pocket on Back Pocket
- 8oz Twill Pocket Lining
- Reinforced Back Pockets
- Hidden Bar-Tacks
- Hand Branded Leather Patch
- Available for $265 at: Rogue Territory