3sixteen+ Latest Denim – Made In Japan Series
3sixteen+, the brain child of Andrew Chen & Johan Lam of 3sixteen and Kiya Babzani of Self Edge, has worked extremely hard over the past year to produce their very own Made In Japan collection. Given the combined experience and passion involved in this project, it is no surprise that their first denim ever to be made start to finish in Japan did not disappoint.
What’s even more unsurprising is the denim’s pent up demand. Judging from Self Edge‘s site, it seems that supply is limited and selling quickly – so act soon if you’re on the fence!
- Weight & thread: 18 oz. low tension slub yarn unsanforized selvedge denim
- Copper, punch-through, “Never Scratch” rivets
- Matte Black finished donut shanks
- Red with gold lame selvedge ID
- Heavyweight untanned leather patch
- Curved coined pocket stitch
- Hidden back pocket rivets
- Selvedge coin pocket and fly
- Two Fits: Straight, Slim
- Two Dye: Indigo, Black
Indigo (source: selfedge.com)
- 3sixteen+ Product Listing (via Self Edge)