Vintage collector and British designer, Nigel Cabourn just released his 14oz. 1940’s Work Jean. Based in northeast England, Nigel Cabourn’s cult following for his outerwear will undoubtedly now expand to his denim work. The inspiration for his “Authentic Collection” and “Mainline Collection” is pulled straight from his 4,000 piece personal vintage archive. The Authentic Line uses quality heritage fabrics and produced in Britain, while the Mainline uses innovative Japanese fabrics while complimenting the Authentic Collection vintage philosophy.
If you’re a vintage denim lover, prepare yourself. The new 14 oz. 1940’s Work Jean is a remarkably accurate reproduction. As a part of his Authentic line, Cabourn chose an organic, high-grade Japanese denim to be cut in a relaxed mid-century fit. He also incorporates period details like a cinch-back, exposed rivets, and suspender buttons. Each pair is finished with painted army green hardware and the Nigel Cabourn signature branding.
- Name: Nigel Cabourn Work Jeans
- Fabric: 100 % cotton, organic high-grade, Japanese selvedge
- Fit: 1940’s relaxed fit
- Unique Features:
- Brace buttons and extra long belt loops
- Cinch back with metal buckle fastener
- Two side pockets, pleated front ticket pocket, two back patch pockets
- $304 USD at Nigel Cabourn