Railcar Fine Goods X018 Denim Trouser
Steven Dang of Monrovia, California’s Railcar Fine Goods moves into trouser territory with his latest release. Their denim chino trousers take the form of a traditional chino with two front slash pockets and two rear welted pockets but use a 12 oz. Japanese selvedge denim for the fabric.
The denim itself has a darker grey-tinted weft that’ll help produce some interesting fades and it’s also super soft to the touch. The switch from the typical 5-pocket jean style to a chino (in addition to tonal stitching) gives the pant a cleaner look which complements its slim silhouette. And though it may not get you into a Canadian hotel, it does elevate the jean to a dressier status.
- Name: Railcar Fine Goods Denim Trouser X018
- Fabric: 12 oz. Japanese selvedge denim, grey tinted weft
- Fit: Slim-straight
- Other Details:
- Heavy American cotton pocketing
- Railcar branded buttons
- Two-piece waistband with continuous chain stitching
- MSRP $258 at Railcar Fine Goods (remember the podcast discount is still active with code “rawrpod10”)