Fade of the Day – Naked & Famous Okayama Spirit (9 Months, 1 Soak)
It’s slub time for today’s Fade of the Day, featuring a mid weight pair of Naked & Famous Okayama Spirit jeans well worn and loved by owner Matt Wallis from Canada. With only one initial cold soak to remove shrinkage, these babies haven’t seen water since! A nice mixture of motorcycle riding, camping, hockey, and normal day to day wear have quickly helped the fading process, with some distinct lightening in the thighs as well some nice wallet outlines in the back pocket. Matt has since let these jeans rest as he pursues other denim interests, but he says he will be back for them without a doubt.
- Name: Naked & Famous Okayama Spirit
- Fabric: Unsanforized raw selvedge denim from Okayama, Japan
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Fit: Slim
- Unique Features:
- Exposed selvedge coin pocket
- 10 oz. natural vegetable tan leather patch
- Logo buttons
- Available for $198 at Tate + Yoko