There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- The small Omaha shoemaker that fits the feet of presidents and movie stars — Omaha World Herald
- Brit Eaton, denim collector extraordinaire — Long John
- Condé Nast pulls the plug on Style.com — The New York Times
- High fashion’s ugly side — Jacobin
- Baggy clothes and how to wear them again — Put This On
- Indigo art piece using live sheep garners animal rights ridicule — Hyperallergic