Denim Brands Are Getting Nostalgic (For Profit): The Weekly Rundown
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- This artist’s work is made entirely of Cone Mills denim and it’s on exhibit now — Instagram
- Denim brands are getting nostalgic (for profit) — Denim Dudes
- VF Corp. finally names their denim holding company — WWD
- Are fast fashion and sustainability mutually exclusive? — The Guardian
- How Depop made secondhand clothing cool —Wired
- Are fashion seasons a thing of the past? — Die, Workwear!