There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- How William Gibson Keeps His Science Fiction Real – The New Yorker
- Kings of Indigo Launches First Biodegradable Stretch Denim – Fashion United
- Climate Damage To Pakistan’s Cotton Crop Hits Economy – Arab News
- Conscious, ethical and cruelty-free: a guide to the language of sustainable fashion – The Guardian
- Can ‘Shop Now, Pay Later’ Services Boost Premium Denim Sales? – Sourcing Journal
- How Mills are Morphing to Meet Denim’s New Sustainability Standards – Sourcing Journal
- How Lexus Is Bringing Ancient Craftsmanship to Modern Luxury Cars – Automobile Mag