There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- The absurdly large business of entertainment clothing merch — Wall Street Journal
- Is this the legit end of Four Pins? — Put This On
- Interment camp detainees forced to sew sportswear clothing — The New York Times
- Slaves probably made your sneakers — Fast Company
- …So, should you put your investments in sneakers? — Evening Standard
- The blue jeans industry is embracing green — Sourcing Journal