There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Fair Isle: The remote island where jumpers are always in fashion – BBC News
- Inside The Red Wing Shoes Repair Shop – Cool Hunting
- Can you Spot Bespoke? – Die, Workwear!
The future of Japan’s master artisans – BBC Worklife
- Here Are the Pros, Cons and Cost Concerns With Hemp for Denim – Sourcing Journal
- Yuval Noah Harari & Tristan Harris: ‘Truth Decay and the Technology Threat – Hiut Denim
- Kintsugi, The Japanese Art of Repair – Die, Workwear!