There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Why The North Face Led An Advertiser Revolt Against Facebook – CPR News
- Levi’s Joins Patagonia & REI In Facebook Boycott – Refinery29
- Muji stores at risk as it files for bankruptcy protection – Retail Gazette
- Beyond The Pandemic: Why Muji Failed To Survive In The U.S. – Forbes
- LA’s mask factories shut down as hundreds of workers get sick – The Guardian
- Why clothes are so hard to recycle – BBC Future
- Do Outdoors Companies Really Need to Cater to Police? – GQ