There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Are Organic Fabrics with Bacteria the Future of Sustainable Fashion?- WGSN Insider
- A Man, A Mill and the Plan to Save American Denim – Inside Hook
- Carved in Blue wins a 2020 Content Marketing Award – Innovation in Textiles
- Aleks Cvetkovic’s Style Guide: Summer Showers – Clutch Cafe
- Broadway Is Closed, And It May Take Tailoring Shops With It – Put This On
- Killing Them Softly: 50 Years Of Rubber Bullets, From Belfast To Black Lives Matter – Esquire