There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Ending The Retail Apocalypse – Forbes
- Lenzing Unveils Tencel Modal With Indigo Tech, Raising Denim Sustainability – Sourcing Journal
- The Strike Gold’s Tohru Hamamoto – Japanalogue
- Style & Fashion Drawings: Things I Want, Not Stuff I Need – Put This On
- A Year Without Clothes – The New Yorker