There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Nick Horween’s Leather School: What Is Loose Grain in Leather, and Why Does it Occur? – Stitchdown
- NYFW SS21 Denim Highlights – Denim Dudes
- Workwear 101: The Brands That America’s Most Stylish Union Electrician Swears By – Inside Hook
- Wrangler Brings Jeans Made with Infinna Fiber to European Market – Sourcing Journal
- Giles Padmore of Iron Heart talks Covid, slub, recalls, and overdyeing – Japanalogue
Garment workers in America’s fashion capital may make just $6 an hour. A new law could change that – The Guardian