There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Donated Gold Air Jordans Head to Auction – InsideHook
- History – Shoe upper making – Shoegazing
- “Right to Be Forgotten” Bill to Be Introduced in Maryland to Protect Children of Influencers – Teen Vogue
- Why 99% of boots aren’t made like this – Rose Anvil
- No Sleeping Bag | Surviving the Winter Night at -10°C – Xander Budnick
- How 50 Years of Hip Hop Influenced Youth Culture – Sourcing Journal
- Kermit The Frog Sits Down With Hodinkee Founder Ben Clymer – Hodinkee