There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Workers at Turkish Levi’s Supplier Fight for Union Choice – Sourcing Journal
- I stuffed a tenner in my pocket and walked north… – GeoWizard
- The Golden Pigeon Hunt – Pigeon Tree
- Classic Toys Are Back, Sparking ‘Fist Fights’ Over Licensing Rights – Forbes
- ‘Makes you feel special’: how paper bags became designer accessories in their own right – The Guardian
- Reflection – Accept more blemishes on leather – Shoegazing