Naked and Famous Kimono Trim Jeans – Recently Released
The folks at Naked and Famous are offering yet another unique piece–and for this one, it’s mostly on the inside. The Kimono Trim Jeans are made from 13-ounce indigo rope-dyed Japanese selvedge denim with a dark indigo warp and a pale khaki-colored weft.
But where this pair really stands out is in its classic Japanese detailing: the pocket bags, yoke lining, coin-pocket lining, both back-pocket linings, and the back patch are made from red flower kimono pattern. To add a little extra, each pair comes with a 12×12 inch bandanna from the same pattern. They’re available in the Weird Guy fit.
According to Naked & Famous’s Bahzad Trinos, “Since our launch in Spring 2008, we’ve never made a jean quite like this Kimono Trim Jean. Every time we visit Japan and meet with our favorite mills, we always get a view of special old Kimono fabrics that blow us away. The beauty and intricacy of the patterns are so much fun that we knew we had to honor them with a limited edition jean.”
- Name: Naked and Famous Kimono Trim Jeans
- Weight: 13 Oz.
- Fit: Weird Guy (Slim-Tapered)
- Denim: Indigo rope-dyed selvedge
- Other Details:
- Trimmed in special Japanese kimono print
- Made in Canada
- 12×12 inch bandanna made from the same kimono material
- Only 200 pieces available
- Available exclusively at: Barney’s and Barneys Co-Op for $155