The Indonesia invasion continues with this pair of heavyweight jeans from local brand Oldblue Co.. Reader Aldrette Anakotta has taken his pair of 7.5″ Cut Selvedge Indonesia jeans out every day, including cycling, and achieved incredible results in just four months. The concealed rivets are bursting, the belt loops are almost white, and he seems to have some interesting fade spots near the bottom of the back pant legs, perhaps from his bike.
- Name: Oldblue Co. 7.5″ Cut Selvedge Indonesia
- Fabric: Unsanforized 100% cotton Indonesian selvedge denim
- Weight: 19 oz.
- Fit: Slim
- Unique Features:
- Hickory stripe pocket bags
- Plain selvedge ID
- Peekaboo selvedge on coin pockets
- Japanese hardware
- Veg tan leather patch made from Indonesian cowhide
- Available for 1,450,000 Indonesian Rupiah (~$107 USD) at Oldblue Co.