East Coast meets West Coast in today’s fade as we look at this pair of Left Field jeans worn by reader Shane Brown of Portland, Oregon. In just five months, Brown has managed to heavily fade these jeans by wearing them to work selling jeans (including Left Field) at Lizard Lounge.
Brown sits on the floor a lot at work, hence the back pocket fades, which include a wallet concho hole. The jeans have had no repairs yet, but are likely due for another wash, Brown says. They’ve already come a long way, as evidenced by the subtle slubbiness popping up all over these well-worn jeans.
For more, follow Brown and his shop on Instagram.
- Name: Left Field Heavy Slub Greaser
- Fabric: Unsanforized 100% cotton selvedge denim from Collect Mills
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Fit: Straight
- Unique Features:
- USA-made Left Field bandanna pocket bags
- Skull logo on inside rivets and tacks
- USA-made Universal hardware
- Available for $275 at Left Field NYC