Fade Friday is here, everyone, and hold on to your seats because we have quite the pair of jeans for you. Reader Tharapong Khamvanet of Thailand has graciously sent us photos of this lovely pair of Samurai Jeans S5000VX 15th Anniversary 25oz. They’ve seen the better part of only a year of wear with one sea wash and have turned out to be a dream for those who love high contrast jeans. Honeycombs don’t get much bigger or more sharply defined than this, folks. The subtle stacking over the monster cuffs isn’t too shabby either, and there’s even a Zippo fade in the coin pocket for good measure. Can these continue going? We certainly hope so.
- Name: Samurai Jeans S5000VX
- Fabric: 100% cotton original Samurai Japanese selvedge denim
- Weight: 25 oz.
- Fit: Straight
- Unique features:
- Intertwining red and silver selvedge; representing samurai sword and bleeding passion of samurai soul
- Front pocket bag woven with message in beige threads; reads as “Shogyo Mujo”, or “all things change”
- Copper rivets
- Available at: Blue in Green for $345.00